The Clubhouse is situated on the attractive Helford River on the edge of Helford village.
Members using the Clubhouse will be met with a warm welcome from our Club Stewards.
A varied bar and restaurant menu is available and the bar is stocked with a large selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. For those requiring them we have laundry facilities comprising washing machine and tumble dryer. We also have shower rooms for those who would like to refresh themselves after a day's sailing.
The Club offers various events and lessons for those who wish to become more involved in the sailing activities of the Club.
MEMBERSHIP FEES 2018
|Family Junior Membership||nil||£19.00|
|(18 yrs and younger)|
|(18 and under whose parents are not Members)|
|Children under the age of 5 yrs||Free|
Temporary Membership £50.00 per week (2 adults plus 2 children – maximum of two weeks per year). No guests allowed.
New members are always welcome. Just download our membership form, complete the form and the bank mandate, and return by post to the address above.
£50.00 per week (2 adults plus 2 children)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY MEMBERSHIP
- For a maximum period of two weeks in any one year.
- Holiday Members must not reside permanently within the county of Cornwall.
- Holiday Members must not purchase alcohol until 48hrs after their application.
- Holiday Members may use all club facilities including restaurant, bar and showers.
- Open tenders (no sails or cuddies) up to 3.25 metres, may be stored on the pontoon depending on availability.
- Sailing dinghies may be stored on the foreshore on the eastern side of the pontoon if safely secured.
- Sailing dinghies may be stored in the storage area to the left of the clubhouse by the car park.
- Kayaks, canoes and paddle boards may be stored on the racks in the dinghy park, depending on availability. If space isn't available they may be stored in the storage area to the left of the clubhouse by the car park.
- Road trailers may be stored in the storage area to left of the clubhouse by the car park.
- Holiday Members must park their cars in the public car park adjacent to the club.